Video of Alex from the Walking with the Wounded polar trek. YT video my caps:
5 Hot ‘True Blood’ Season 7 Spoilers
Well, we’re still approximately seven months away from the premiere of True Blood season 7, and while that’s ENTIRELY TOO MANY MONTHS, at least — at least!! — the spoilers have started rolling in. Thank you, TV gods, for giving us a reason to get up in the morning again!! Seriously, a life without half-naked Alexander Skarsgard on a weekly basis is no kind of life at all. And — are you sitting down??!! — according to the very best spoiler of all time, it sounds like Skarsgard’s character, Eric Northman, is NOT dead (I KNEW IT!). WOO-HOO!!! And not only is Eric going to be ALIVE, he’s — oops! I almost spilled the beans! If you want to know what’s on the horizon for Eric Northman (not to mention Bill, Sookie, Alcide, Pam,Lafayette, and the rest), you’ll just have to scroll down to our amazing, life-changing list ofTrue Blood season 7 spoilers
1. Eric Northman is getting a new love interest! Sorry Sook, but what did you expect, starting a big fat “relationship” with Alcide?? Apparently Eric will be hooking up with a new character named “Sylvie,” who is “gorgeous” and can “speak French.” (That’s all we know so far.) Why not a Swede?
2. Warlow will be back, stronger than before. Uh-oh. This can’t be good news for anyone, can it? Or can it? We were starting to get pretty fond of Rob Kazinsky’s face, if you know what we mean.
3. The first episode of season 7 will include a “major” death. AND Stephen Moyer is directing!
4. Tara’s mom will have a bigger part than ever. Does this mean poor Tara’s “life” is going to get even crazier? Her mom isn’t exactly the most stable influence. Or is her mom doomed to cross the line into undead territory? What would Jesus say??
5. Those creepy hordes of Hep V-infected vamps are nothing like the vamps we know and love. According to showrunner Brian Buckner, they’re “weaker and driven by a need to eat in a way that the vampires that we’ve come to know are not. They have to drink human blood in larger quantities and more frequently than before.” Yikes.
It’s a proud day in the Power’s household when little Dustin gets his diploma.
Alexander Skarsgard - Eastbound and Down finale
50 days of the golden swedish Alexander Skarsgard 29/50
Curiosity from True Blood panel at New York Comic Con 2013
•The scene with Eric naked on a mountaintop was actually shot at a parking garage. [x]